Sunday, February 1, 2015

Science Class Astronomy 2015 Towards the International of Light 2015



Dear Fosca Team and all participants,

Thank you for joining the Science Class Astronomy 2015 class and for making the astronomy session  so interactive! I observed all of you who were joining this class were so active that I really was enjoying to take part of the program.

I loved Pak Wid, Kak Nurdin and  Fathya  while getting a broader understanding of cosmologist and the planets in our solar system, and also learning some interesting facts about them in  "You are Galileo" session. I am so proud, too, with Ghazy (current Chairperson of Fosca), who showed his strong creative approaches. The class was interactive, engaging and not only interesting but practical, wasn't it?



Having completed the activities, we have with us now a mini telescope. And my appreciation went to you all for granting me special session to share new knowledges along with stickers I recently got from Siam Reap, Cambodia.(KAKI  : Komik Antik Korupsi Project)

Once again and for good, I love you all!  





No comments: