I missed, however, the luxury time of being able to write a lot, but at least here are some interesting moments that I managed to take note (and pics) as my milestones
- Attended the General Lecture of the Chairperson of Federal Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, H.E. Mrs. V.I. Matvienko on "Parliament's Role in Supporting Peace and Stabilty in the International Arena". (Oh, did I forget to mention that I'm taking Russian Studies as my main study in UI?)
- Met again with friends from Southeast Asian countries in the 12th ASEAN and 2nd ASEAN+ 3 Youth Cultural Forums. This time, I proudly re-introduced my name as... ангги нурконита.... :-)
- Participated in the United Nations for You "UN4U" Indonesia campaign, October 2014.
- Selected as Indonesian Youth Delegation to the International Youth Camp to be hosted in Siam Riep, Cambodia, in January 2015. No doubt, my thanks go to the Transparency International for hosting such of this breaking-through global initiative to encourage young people to be actively taking role in good governance and anti-corruption campaigns.And to close this year peacefully, allow me to wish you all the best wishes for a Happy Festive Season and a great start to 2015!


No comments:
Post a Comment